Coupling housing with internal thread suitable for connecting compressed air.
• Designed with valve that closes when disconnecting the connection
• Good flow properties resulting in a small pressure drop through the coupling
• Made of hardened galvanized steel
• Housing in nickel-plated brass, valve in brass, locking cap in hardened galvanized steel
• Balls and spring in stainless steel
• Nitrile rubber gasket
The temperature ranges from -30°C to +100°C.
Maximum working pressure of 35 bar and a burst pressure of 140 bar.