With endless combination possibilities, CEJN’s series of spill-free couplings can be used in most applications and systems. The spill-free design ensures virtually zero spillage and eliminates pollution and air intrusion during coupling and decoupling. The series is available in three configurations: Free passage, single closure, and double closure.
Series 577 (1/2”) 677 (3/4”) 777 (1”) is also available with colour coding and/or safety coding for extra safety. Optional sealing material on request.
• Precision produced dry-break coupling suitable for liquid cooling
• Safety lock function to prevent accidental disconnection
• On-hand quick coupling with compact dimensions
• Item number 0255775xxx is delivered without valve
• Item number 0255776xxx is delivered with valve
Made of stainless steel AISI 316.
The temperature ranges from -20°C to +150°C.
Maximum working pressure 20 bar.
Minimum burst pressure 80 bar.