Sight glasses for food and pharmaceuticals where glass is not allowed.
Can also be used as level glass for tanks.
• Good transparency
• High chemical resistance to many organic and inorganic liquids
• Can be mounted with several shapes and coupling sizes
• Multiple sections can be assembled
• Ends and length according to customer specifications (up to 3 metres)
The temperature ranges from -40°C to +150°C.
Safety factor: 3 times the working pressure.
Shatterproof FEP or PTFE. FEP is a copolymer of tetrafluorethylene and hexafluorpropylene.
The couplings are made of stainless steel AISI 316.
• Complies with European food requirements, including EU 10/2011
• Smooth on the inside and outside
• Good anti-stick properties
• Extremely durable and UV stable
• Can be steam sterilized
• Low friction coefficient