New series of competitive butterfly and ball valves
In process industries of foods, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical goods the butterfly and ball valves have, for many years, been entirely essential components. The valves are manufactured to regulate the flow of liquids. In the food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industry there is a broad palette of liquids: water, steam, mineral oils, foods, chemicals, pharmaceutical liquids in general, and cremes.
Before Alfotech had the new series of valves on hand, we made sure, as always, to thoroughly investigate that this series met our top-quality demands, operational reliability, and high sanitary requirements. The series is manufactured according to ISO 9001 and full documentation is available for the valves.
Originally, butterfly valves were regarded as very simple valves that could open and close for liquids in the facilities of food industries. With time the butterfly valve has seen much development. Technologically, today, they meet the very high demands of a modern process facility.
Details on the new butterfly valve
- Standard AISI 316L press forged; EPDM-gaskets and working pressure up to 10 bar
- Alternatively stainless steel AISI 304L
- Gaskets are also available in silicone, HNBR, or Viton
- For all standard pipe dimensions ranging from 1”-4” or DN10-DN100
- Or with standard food fittings specified for your production; DS, SMS, DIN, or Clamp
Sanitary ball valve
The new module-constructed ball valve has a centerpiece that provides a quick and simple service check. The ball valve is delivered as a standard model but is also available in versions with a rinse function that allows for interior cleaning of the ball and gasket in situ. This is a very useful feature. If the access to the valve is somewhat obstructed, or if the valve is used in a system for a heated material; for instance, tempered chocolate.
Details of the new ball valve
- All stainless steel parts in direct contact with the produced material are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L
- All other parts are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304L
- Delivered with PTFE or EPDM or Viton gaskets
- Max working pressure is 10 bar
Ball valves allow for a pure free flow and therefore are applicable for:
- Sensitive products with laminar flow demands
- Product Recovery System facilities (also referred to as pigging facilities)
Accessories for custom-designed valve solution
We at Alfotech know that is not solely the top-quality valves that are needed for creating the perfect solutions for your production facility. This is why we offer a wide-range selection of accessories that are tailored to achieve exactly the result you wish for.
We can easily adjust valves in a simple manner with pneumatic or electric actuators and their control signals. At Alfotech we offer to custom design your solution in collaboration with you from the very beginning - this also allows you to test the valves and then adjust them together with us to best discover your needs.
It is important for us at Alfotech to safeguard a high level of quality for ourselves and for our customers. This is why we have a protocol of meeting current demands and regulations within all areas of the process industry.
Valves from Alfotech are therefore always delivered with:
- Current declaration of conformity cf. EC Directive 1935/2004
- The batch number for complete traceability
- Deliverable by request: material certificate 3.1 and certification EHEDG EL Class 1
- When relevant we enclose ATEX documentation
Do you need top-quality valves in your production facility?
You are welcome to contact us if you would like to hear more about our new series of quality valves. We can put together the exact solution you need to optimize your operation and generate the best possible savings. A call with us is always free and with no strings attached!