Product launch: New sampling valves
How do you check the quality of your food products and are you using the right equipment for the job?
With our new process plant sampling valves, you get the absolute best we have to offer when it comes to checking product quality.
This time we take a closer look at the sampling valve and its purpose, as well as all the features and benefits of the newly launched models. We'll also explain the difference between flushing and non-flushing versions.
Read on and get the overview!
What is a sampling valve?
The sampling valve is a crucial part of many processes in the food industry and is used to extract liquid samples from pressurized systems. It’s particularly important in food production where accurate, safe, and reliable sampling is necessary to ensure product quality and safety.
The sampling valve has many applications, which is why it’s designed with high-quality materials to withstand high pressures and temperatures.
Sampling is done by opening a valve and extracting a small amount of liquid for analysis, which is very important in order to comply with industrial safety and quality standards.
Designed with precision and hygiene in mind
Our new sampling valves are designed with the highest precision and hygiene in mind. With these new models, you can be sure that your fluid samples are taken with the utmost safety and accuracy every time.
- Designed with hygiene and cleanability in mind - recognized by EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group)
- Available in four different versions with a wide range of connection types such as weld end, pipe thread (BSP), and clamp connection - a wide range of application scenarios supported
- Made of stainless steel AISI 316L (1.4404) with an internal surface roughness of ≤ 0.8µ - highest steel grade for maximum durability
- The gasket is made of robust PTFE (Teflon) - durable design
- Manual models equipped with a lockable handwheel to protect against unauthorized access - secure samples every time
With and without rinsing
- Without rinsing: Ideal for applications that require clean and accurate sampling without the need for frequent valve cleaning
- With rinsing: Designed for situations where regular valve cleaning is required, with the added benefit of a rinse connection that makes it easier and more accessible to clean the valve between samples
Whichever model you choose, you can be sure to get a sampling valve that meets the highest standards of quality, precision, and hygiene.
Order easily and conveniently via our webshop
We have sampling valves in stock ready for fast delivery. Order easily and conveniently online via our webshop - whenever and wherever it suits you. Don't have an account? No problem, we'll take care of that. Click the button below, fill out the form and we'll send you your personal login.